Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2024 22:51:52 GMT by Lawrence Dodds
PAYE taxpayer works on a hybrid arrangement for a large international company with an office 22 miles away in London the taxpayer lives in Greater London. The arrangement is hybrid working/hotdesking with less total desks than employees. As part of the job the taxpayer has to go to external client sites and hotdesk on a regular basis. No printer is available at these client sites. The taxpayer needs a home printer to facilitate this. Can he claim for a printer within expenses given printed information is useful at the client site. The employer will not provide a printer but does provide a chair and monitor for home use.
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2024 16:59:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Lawrence Dodds,
Please have a look at the guidance here:
Claim tax relief for your job expenses
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.