Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 16 Sep 2023 10:16:16 GMT by Salman Shaikh
Hello Can I claim tax refund for a FRCS exam course fee done in preparation for the FRCS exam (JCIE/RCS). FRCS exam mandatory for training progression in NHS. Many thanks in anticipation..
Posted Tue, 26 Sep 2023 15:09:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Yes, you can. This should be done using form P87. You can see guidance here:

Claim tax relief for your job expenses

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.