Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 09 May 2024 09:56:05 GMT by TomasV
Hello, I would like to know, if we need to obtain separate authorisation to use simplified import in GB and separate in Northern Ireland or is it just one for the whole UK? Thanks in advance
Posted Wed, 22 May 2024 09:24:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi TomasV,
Yes, traders are required to apply separately for GB and NI SCDP authorisation.
More information here:
How to apply
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.