Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 06 May 2022 13:04:25 GMT by Rares
Hello, In order to avoid double taxation with EU, one must provide Certificate of residency. It seems that the certificates for Self Employed does not come with wet signature. How this can be solved?
Posted Thu, 12 May 2022 12:17:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If the country you require a certificate of residency for requires a wet signature we will issue this accordingly 

How to apply for a certificate of residence to claim tax relief abroad

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.