Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 02 Sep 2022 10:34:01 GMT by LJS673
My Manager has registered for CDS and set up a direct debit for our duty deferment account. He has added myself as a Team Member to access CDS to enable me to view statements, manage account authorities, etc. I have tried to sign in on the Government Gateway but am unable to access CDS, can you please advise how I can access CDS? Thanks
Posted Tue, 06 Sep 2022 12:59:50 GMT by Nannynina
We have this problem too. I've tried phoning the support team today, but there's no reply.
Posted Fri, 09 Sep 2022 16:06:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi LJS673
For help with this issue either phone 0300 200 3701 or use the 'Is this page not working properly? link.
Thankyou.
Regards.
Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 11:38:52 GMT by umair khalid
Hi HMRC, We are having some serious issues with CDS account. Its not being created. I have gone on to "is this page not working properly". i have emailed on all possible platforms. I have contacted on all hmrc helplines. No one seems to know whats going on. I have been calling since morning and no one has a clue. Can HMRC please sort out the issues. We are trying to be compliant and follow rules and regulations but there are so many bottlenecks. My problem is that i dont have hmrc gateway account details of which EORI number is linked since i deenroll this account some time ago. Now all i need is to unlink my EORI number from previous account and link with new but no one knows what to do. I have been emailing since 2 months. every one says they will get back to me. all i get reply is that they dont know how to resolve. Please tell me what to do .. please.......
Posted Thu, 06 Oct 2022 08:58:03 GMT by umair khalid
Hi HMRC, can you please help me for above problem as i am having serious issues
Posted Thu, 13 Oct 2022 12:01:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi,

You should contact the online services helpdesk who will be able to complete security and assist you in recovering these.

Technical support with HMRC online services

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.