Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 29 Dec 2021 23:02:30 GMT by nrp2021
Hi, When using the pre-lodgement to import goods from the EU, in addition to import declaration, is a T1 document needed as well? Did I understand correctly that T1 is only require when goods are in transit and not customs cleared and therefore required for the temporary storage model? Many thanks.
Posted Wed, 05 Jan 2022 11:50:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can find further information in the following guidance:

Reasonable steps for frontier operators using the pre-lodgement model to control goods from the EU into Great Britain

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.