Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 03 Feb 2022 10:57:39 GMT by Paul Slater
If I visit Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland from the UK with my samples what forms do I need to fill in, so I can return home with the same samples without Import & Export costs
Posted Wed, 09 Feb 2022 16:01:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you are taking goods to another country temporarily for business reasons and you think you will be over the duty free limit, you can usually get an ATA Carnet to avoid paying duty. 

For more information please use the following link:

Take goods temporarily out of the UK

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.