Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 14 Jul 2023 11:51:58 GMT by catbee
Hi, I imported form Japan and the goods were shipped by post. The sender forgot to put my EORI number on the declaration form, what should I do to report this importation? If Royal Mail did not charge the VAT/duty as there is no EORI number on the shipment, should I submit the BOR286 form or call the HMRC? Thank you!
Posted Wed, 19 Jul 2023 08:43:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
We would advise contacting the Customs and International trade helpline on 0300 322 9434 if you have any other issues with your query.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.