Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:03:42 GMT by Nataliia.Votchinskaia
Hello Team, We need to attested certificate of residence by the British Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO). Unfortunately we got reject, because it has been signed using a pdf/scanned signature. Could you please advise how we can get the certificate with original signature. Many thanks in advance!
Posted Fri, 12 Aug 2022 09:37:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Please contact the PAYE helpline 0300 200 3300 and advise that the certificate your received was rejected, as you need a wet signature certificate of residence, so that it can be endorsed by the Foreign and Commonweatlth Office.  

As your original request will be on record, it will be possible to issue as a wet signature version.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.