Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 22 May 2023 20:49:51 GMT by
Dear Officer, I am a UK resident. I am filling my self assessment return. My question is that I have rental income from a immovable property in Hong Kong. Do I need to declare the rental income in the self assessment return under the Double Taxation Agreement between the UK and Hong Kong? Thank you in advance. Sam
Posted Thu, 25 May 2023 11:00:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Thank you for your question.
Please find the answer to your question in the previous reponse. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.