Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Sep 2022 09:44:33 GMT by Zoe Man
Hi , I want to ask , do I need to submit the supporting document eg property renovation invoice , when I submit the paper tax form ? Thanks
Posted Mon, 12 Sep 2022 10:45:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

No, however you do need to retain them for at least 6 years, as we may ask for them at some time.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.