Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 14 Sep 2022 08:51:44 GMT by Kin Yiu
Hello, May I know whether the 1000GBP rental allowance is applicable to foreign property? And can I claim trade allowance after claiming the rental allowance if I have multiple income source? Thank you
Posted Wed, 14 Sep 2022 13:29:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Kin Yiu,

I would advise you that you can still claim the Property Income Allowance of £1000 if the rental property is a foreign property.
Please refer to the following link : UK property notes .
I can advise you that you are entitled to claim both the Property Income Allowance as well as the Trading Allowance if they are applicable to your personal circumstances. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.