Hi there. I am a Spanish resident owed a refund from HMRC. I have been told I need to request a bank transfer via my personal tax account but when I try and access it it asks for my UK passport PLUS details of my UK phone contract or credit card which I obviously don't have. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did they resolve it, thanks in advance