Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 07 Apr 2022 11:27:50 GMT by kevinhui
I am a non resident landlord who live oversea. Since I started to receive rental income in 5/2021, I would like to fill in SA1 form online. As I click the link of registering SA1, I was transferred to sign in government gateway. After I entered the ID and password, I was asked to fill in the access code by Google authentication. For unknown reason, the system said I entered the wrong code which was generated by my google authentication. Thus, I clicked the link of "You can get help" where I was asked to enter my name, birthday, NI and postcode. However, since I am not living in UK, I do not have NI and postcode (though I tried to enter the postcode of my property at UK which was rented out, the system said the postcode did not match my detail). Therefore, I want to know is it possible for me to fill in SA1 form online? Is it mean I have to hand in the SA1 form through postal service?
Posted Fri, 08 Apr 2022 09:27:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi kevinhui,

As your issue relates to IT issues rather than to income from property, I suggest you contact our IT services helpdesk on +44 161 930 8445.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.