Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 19 May 2022 10:55:27 GMT by kays
I am in a partnership with my husband, 50/50. our partnership has been submitted, we are now in the process of tailor your returns, it asks where you employed? my answer No where you self employed? I am self employed in my partnership so I ticked yes where you in a Partnership? I am in a partnership so I tick yes. This then duplicates the income i had to double figures as I am entering the information twice. Do I complete just the Self employment even though I am in a partnership? Or do I delete the self employment? I have tried calling since 6th April and got nowhere, today the number is having technical difficulties so unable to get through at all. 6 weeks since I started this process, totally and utterly disappointed, especially as I keep getting reminders to complete.......... so frustrating.........especially as the numbers are done, i just want to be able to actually work and not spend weeks trying to get an answer from HMRC
Posted Fri, 20 May 2022 11:28:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi
If your only income was through the Partnership, and not a seperate Self-Employment, then you would only complete the Partnership page.
Thankyou.
Regards.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.