Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 06 Feb 2022 11:47:10 GMT by lemmingworks
My Ltd Company income has temporarily stopped and I would like to inform HMRC of this so that I can change my monthly VAT payments that I have set up. What's the best way to do this?
Posted Tue, 08 Feb 2022 09:19:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you are making monthly payments then this would normally mean that your company is either on the Annual Acounts Scheme or on a Payment on Account Scheme.

We would recommend that you speak to our helpline so that we can have a look at your records and direct this to the relevant department.

VAT: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.