Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 19 Apr 2022 09:43:32 GMT by Brown
Hi, I am trying to authorise Pegasus Opera 3 for MTD VAT, but there is a signing in problem. 1) Opera displays request for authorisation with the link to Government Gateway MTD page, 2) sign in page accepts ID and password (they are correct as I can log in for online services outside Opera) 3) then "you can't access this page, go to home page" appears. 4) sign in button on home page accepts ID and password, but does not take me to the actual authorisation option. It turns yellow, then back to green again. If I press sign in button again- it sends me back to the home page. All this time I can see on the screen that I am actually logged in. 5) Pegasus tech support checked on their side - there is no problem there. Unfortunately authorisation option only available when you logging in from within the software. Asking for help via "Help" button did not help, replies are mostly general info on various subjects, nothing useful for this particular problem. Web chat option is not operational. Any ideas how to sort this problem out? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 19 Apr 2022 10:57:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi.

You can you contact our Helpline regarding this on 03002003701 as we would need to access your account
to see if there is anything our side which we can resolve.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.