Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 20 Sep 2023 10:55:02 GMT by WM LEE
I am currently a user of DCNI scheme to submit payroll for my foreign employment and recently my employment was switched to its subsidiary company. May I know who shall i contact to change employer information in DCNI scheme ? The new employer is also a non UK company with no business and no presence in the UK.
Posted Tue, 26 Sep 2023 09:22:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Where your contractual employer has changed, you need to cease your current DCNI scheme and register a new scheme for your new employment.

 Although the schemes will both be reguestered in your name, this course of action is necessary as we record your employer details when registering the scheme.

Please call the Employer Help Line on 03002003200 to give details of when the first employment ended. 

You will also be able to give details of the new employment to enable us to register the new scheme.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.