Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 09 Jul 2023 19:31:35 GMT by Mark Cody
Hi there. I work for a UK company and want to travel to Poland for summer to visit family. If I wanted to work remotely in Poland for 3-4 weeks whilst I am there, (if my employer agrees), is this OK? I can’t find anything online that proves clarity. Thanks.
Posted Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:51:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
As the employer is a UK based company and you are classed as a UK tax resident.
HMRC would have no issue with this, you may need to check with the polish tax authorities regarding the length of time before you must be tax and social security in Poland.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.