Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 11 May 2022 16:32:33 GMT by Catherine Tilson
My p60 for the tax year 2021-2022 is incorrect. I have provided my employer with the evidence of this as well as extensive emails, links to and this forum pointing to how they can re-issue my p60 and provide an amendment letter, however they keep saying that as the FY is over, they are unable to do this. Can anyone help with what I need to say to them? Do they have any reasonable responsibilities to HAVE to do this?
Posted Fri, 13 May 2022 08:46:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Catherine Tilson,

The employer is responsible for ensuring that their submissions are accurate, if they are unable to provide an amended p60, they should be able to provide you with a statement which shows the correct earnings for the year.
Records can be amended after the tax year if a correction is required.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.