Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 09 Sep 2021 01:29:07 GMT by Chan Chi Ho
I am holding a limited company in Hong Kong without branch or subsidiary in UK. I would like to sign a contract with a BNO holder who will migrated to UK soon. As I know, he will work for my company only. I would like to enquire on the following: 1. Is it feasible to sign such contract? And what kind of contract should my company engaged with him? 2. If there any registration in UK before the engagement. If yes, what is the procedure? 3. Is there any taxation requirement for my company?
Posted Fri, 10 Sep 2021 12:44:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Chan Chi Ho,

Unfortunately this is not something HMRC would get involved in.

The first point of contact would be for you to appoint a tax advisor / accountant for advice.

Then they would need to research guidance specific to your query and if they still have a questions, they can use HMRC’s clearance service:

How to apply for clearance or approval of a transaction from HMRC 

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.