Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 15 Jul 2022 15:04:51 GMT by The Amplify
We have not quoted reference number while paying P11D Tax amount, Is there any way to convey to the HMRC the payment has been done or way to correct it
Posted Mon, 25 Jul 2022 06:12:56 GMT by The Amplify
Can anybody Please Reply to this Query , we are awaiting for your response.
Posted Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:28:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You will need to contact Employers Helpline on 0300 200 3200 to establish if the payment has been allocated to your account.
If not we can attempt to trace it and reallocate it to the correct account.
Posted Mon, 08 Aug 2022 10:42:05 GMT by The Amplify
Hi, Can you please help us out to reallocate it to the account, as we were not able to contact to helpline
Posted Tue, 09 Aug 2022 10:29:47 GMT by
Hi The Amplify, 

This requires HMRC to access your account.

You will need to contact the Employer Helpline by webchat or telephone. 

Please refer to this link for the conatct details :

Employers: general enquiries

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.