Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 13 May 2021 11:48:13 GMT by Len W
Hi As an employer, an incorrect P60 was issued to an employee for the tax year 20/21. This was because incorrect payment details were entered in October 2020 into Opera 3 Payroll and have only now come to light. The figures within the software (Pegasus Opera 3) have now been corrected (Tax Year History - Revise) and a 'Prior Year Full Payment Submission' has been sent to HMRC to correct their records. Question: The software does not include a facility to generate a revised P60 for a prior tax year, so how do we go about getting a correct P60 to the employee? Many thanks.
Posted Wed, 19 May 2021 09:18:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi there, I am pleased to hear you have been able to submit an amended FPS to correct the employee's pay figures for last year.

You can contact our stationary orderline on 0300 200 3205 for a copy of a blank p60 which you can complete with the correct pay information.

The revised p60 should clearly be marked REPLACEMENT.

Alternatively, you can give the employee a letter detailing the amendments made. 

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 20 May 2021 20:44:11 GMT by Cristian Motrocean
Hello im cristian end i work from Factory end i not receive my P60 2020 how can’t fine ?? Then k you
Posted Mon, 24 May 2021 11:52:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You would need to speak to your employer if you have not yet recieved your p60.

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 18 May 2022 12:37:51 GMT by Akash1919
Hi The company ai worked for issed me the correct p60 for the year 2020/2021. But they provided wrong P60 to HMRC due to which I couldn't claim a correct Tax refund. My employer is not doing anything to rectify the issue. What can I do from my end to get this sorted and get my correct tax refund.
Posted Thu, 19 May 2022 13:54:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 26

If you contact our Income tax department, we can issue a letter to pass to your employer which advises them on how to correct the figures if they have submitted incorrect details.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.