Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 25 Mar 2022 15:10:28 GMT by Payroll_Advisor
I act on behalf of a number of micro employers. Part of the payroll processing routine has involved advance funding requests for SMP or tax rebates to HMRC. Previously this was conducted using an online short form called "Kana". The link used was as follows: It would appear that HMRC have disengaged the link and no longer offer the facility. I have been advised I do not have "Sufficient Service Enrolments" even as a registered tax agent for many years. I am able to log into the "HMRC Online Service for Agents", but this does not appear to cover the requirement. I have been instructed to "Enrol for an Agent Services Account". Can you please confirm this is the correct process and will link to my existing HMRC "Online Service for Agents account" and provide me with access to the Advance Funding Online Short Forms? Many thanks for your help.
Posted Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:25:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

For an agent to complete a statutory payment funding application you are now required to set up an online account in the employers name and complete the funding form by going through the government gateway.

Unfortunately the form you refer to no longer exists.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.