Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 20 Jun 2023 17:07:50 GMT by CPH Haden
WarningThis post is currently being moderated and will be visible when it has been approved by a HMRC moderator.
Posted Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:45:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Unfortunately you would need to contact us by telephone and ask for these to be resent. If you didnt submit anything to HMRC and it has been more than 1 year then the scheme will have been ceased. So you would need to set up a new paye scheme.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.