Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 17 Aug 2022 08:51:28 GMT by lulu chan
I already pay the Tax through DPNI PAYE every month, do we still need to submit the SA102 ? Because I also have foreign income, which is a property to rent out every month. And taxed at foreign country. If I do not submit SA102, Will the HMRC tax system will calculate incorrect tax amount . I am just scary the HMRC will tax me twice if I also submit SA102.
Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 15:39:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

Yes, you need to declare this.

The tax return is a declaration of all your income.

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 16:09:03 GMT by lulu chan
Thank you very much, I just very scary the HMRC will tax 2 times on me.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.