Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 08 Mar 2022 16:57:52 GMT by Krisr80
I've registered for PAYE and got 2 reference numbers. I had to do this to enrol as a CIS contractor. However, I cannot see anywhere now where I register for CIS. The letter simply says I need to register for online services which I already have but there's nowhere to register as a CIS contractor! I'm stuck! As a side note, when i tried to register PAYE online it said my account was individual and not organisation if that makes a difference?!
Posted Wed, 09 Mar 2022 08:33:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You need to register for the online services as an 'Organisation' so that you can add the service.

You will then need to enter your PAYE and Accounts Office references and an activation code will be sent to you.

If you need any further assistance with the online services and enrolling, you should
contact our Online Helpdesk on 0300 200 3600. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.