Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:20:46 GMT by lucy1993x
I've just found out my new annual salary which will start April 23 - do I need to tell HMRC or will it automatically be adjusted? I will now be a higher rate tax payer (not sure if that makes a difference), I am conscious of inputting my new salary in to the 'Update Estimated Income' section on the website in case I end up being taxed too heavily somehow. Thanks
Posted Tue, 28 Mar 2023 11:04:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 18

You can update the estimated income on the Personal Tax Account and HMRC will issue a revised tax code if necessary.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.