Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 17:21:27 GMT by Haiyang
HMRC employment shows incorrect end date for employee's employment but P45 has been issued correctly. what need to be done to correct it?
Posted Fri, 07 Oct 2022 16:00:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If employer has done everything correctly, and it shows correctly on your system, then the employee should contact Personal Tax on 0300 200 3300 to ask for this be corrected.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.