Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:50:44 GMT by
Hello, I have a PAYE overpayment for the current tax year that I wish to offset against Corporation Tax due. Please confirm how this can be done in year rather than waiting to claim a refund after 05/04/24.
Posted Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:18:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Please contact the Employers Helpline on 0300 200 3200, they can request a transfer of these funds to CT.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.