Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 17 Jun 2022 11:29:44 GMT by Jinsoul Kim
Hello. I started a first job in january. At that time my tax code was emergency code so I paid tax too much. On march it's been fixed (it was third salary). But I couldn't get back as amount of money I over paid. I've tried to call to 300 200 3300 so many times but no one answer. It was long long waiting. Please let me know how to figure it out. Thanks.
Posted Mon, 20 Jun 2022 09:52:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

We perform the end of year tax calculations from late June and will write to you if you have overpaid or underpaid tax.

Our helplines can sometimes be busy, it would be our Income Tax department you would need to speak
to if you wanted us to do the calculation sooner :

Income Tax: general enquiries    .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.