Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 17 Jul 2023 16:25:34 GMT by A Taxman
If shares are issued at group level, which company is responsible to register the ERS and fulfil the annual reporting obligation? Would it be the parent company at consolidated level? or do the individual members of the group, which have the employees who have subscribed to the shares, need to register the schemes and consequently submit the annual returns? If a group level filing has already been submitted, are the individual members then required to still report, even if it is the same scheme? or will the group level filing suffice?
Posted Tue, 25 Jul 2023 07:26:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Unfortunately, we are unable to answer this question on the employer forum.
Please contact the Share Schemes Helpline on 0300 322 7074.
Their helpline is open 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. 
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.