Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:15:09 GMT by Mara2504 Tataru
Hi, my name is Mara Tataru and i am working at kfc hove. First time when i started work was in december 2020 until august 2021 when i left but i didn’t receive any documents like p60/p45. I came back 3 months ago to work again but we have a new manager and she told i need to speak with HMRC, but i guess she needs to give the documents. When i m sign in in my hmrc account says i have no current employements. What i need to do? Thank you
Posted Mon, 21 Mar 2022 15:21:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If your employment is not showing on your account, if you contact our Income Tax department to check if the information is being held on another record,

You can check with your employer if they are using your current name and address when reporting
information to HMRC, as this can cause information to not be added to your record.

See link:

Income Tax: general enquiries  .

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:00:07 GMT by Linda Cowie-Wienand
Hi, My employer has issued me with 2 P60s (I used to do 1 job for them full time, but now do my old job part time and a new job for them also part-time - still working full time) Both P60s are incorrect. I asked payroll if they could correct them and they said no, as they are in a new financial year (30.03.22?) How can I fix this as they will go to the tax office and affect my tax etc.
Posted Thu, 31 Mar 2022 16:14:30 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi Linda Cowie-Wienand

If you contact our Income Tax department once the tax year ends, with your P60s we can check what has been submited and if any amendments are required.

Income Tax: general enquiries



You must be signed in to post in this forum.