Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:25:30 GMT by Praful Shah
We completed P11D's for several employees and submitted them to HMRC. HR notified us the P11D on some employees was incorrect, mainly teh Private Medical (Section I in P11D). Do i send amended P11D and do I need to also complete PllD (b) which is very confusing Apologies if this has alraedy been answered previously
Posted Tue, 21 Mar 2023 08:25:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You will need to send an amended paper P11D by post and include all the expenses and benefits for the tax year, not just the ones you want to change. If you need to send an amended P11D(B), this should also be sent on paper form by post and show the total Class 1A National Insurance due, not the difference from the original amount you reported.

The address to send them is:

P11D & P11D(b)
HM Revenue and Customs

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.