Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 07 Jul 2022 12:56:58 GMT by Michelle pie Cruz
Hi I have 2 concerns 1 I have tax refund from HMRC and they will send cheque but now I am living in Isle of man. Can I encash them in any bank. 2 I have left UK and now in Isle of man, I applied tax refund by P85 but I am doubtful as Isle of man is still UK territory. Any one knows if I am eligible for full tax refund by P85 form. Thank you
Posted Fri, 08 Jul 2022 11:21:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi michellepie,

You will need to check with your bank if they can accept it.
You will still complete the P85 if you have moved to the Isle of Man.

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 08 Jul 2022 20:23:52 GMT by Michelle pie Cruz
Thank you Is the any limited time to apply for P85?, it's year of 2020-2021.
Posted Tue, 12 Jul 2022 10:50:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Michelle pie Cruz ,

We would request that you complete the form as soon as possible.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.