Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 06 Sep 2022 22:48:38 GMT by Gwen
We just wanted to clarify please what to enter in the field: "Does your business employ people who are not administrative staff overseas?" Does this include a person employed in South Korea who has been seconded to the UK to work here, typically for three years at a time -- FWIW, they do not pay NICs in the UK, only income tax. I guess our question is about the term "overseas": does it mean that the person is working overseas, or does it mean that the person must be employed overseas but working here (i.e. seconded).
Posted Thu, 08 Sep 2022 12:27:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Gwen,

Please contact International Caseworker regarding this enquiry.

Tel 0300 200 3500.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.