Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 10:22:39 GMT by Linds2907
I've recently started working for a UK company, remotely from Dubai (lived here for 10 years). I'm on my employer's PAYE scheme and currently paying tax as I'm not sure how many days I'll spend working in the UK per year. I'm happy to carry on doing this. The company have asked me to find out if they need to provide anything to HMRC? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 19 Aug 2022 14:28:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can continue with your employment being taxed as it is at the moment or your UK employer can apply to HMRC for a direction to operate PAYE on your earnings, by submitting an S690 application.  

Apply for a direction to operate PAYE on an employee's earnings

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.