Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:24:39 GMT by John Owen
I have an employee working in France and has been advised by HMRC to tell us to stop paying National Insurance contributions. How do we do this?
Posted Tue, 22 Mar 2022 08:27:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

For assistance please call 0300 200 3500 who deal with national insurance for non UK residents.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.