Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:53:43 GMT by Tina Bristoll
We are payrolling benefits in kind for our company cars. In error when the class A1 NIC was submitted to HMRC the P11d details were also submitted in error which has resulted in the employees receiving letters to inform them they have not paid enough tax for tax year 21/22. how do i correct?
Posted Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:40:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
The employees should contact Personal Tax Helpline to advise tax already paid through payroll and employer could also send amended P11Ds by post for 2021/22 to nil out the company car benefit.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.