Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 03 May 2022 08:54:42 GMT by DaphneK
I am a UK resident and work for an overseas employer without UK tax presence. I am the only employee in the UK and I will be running my own payroll. The company has set aside the monthly amount to be paid to HMRC, but it's been over six months and we have still been waiting for HMRC to complete my registration. Is there anything or anywhere I can write to in order to follow up on my registration please? I am getting really worried that we would be fined for late payment whereas we have been trying to register and make payment. Thank you.
Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 16:16:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

We are sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced.

Please contact the 'support for new employers' team for an update on the current position.    

Employers: support for new employers

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.