Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 06 Jan 2023 12:11:33 GMT by Edward
Hi Sir, I live in UK more than 180 days, I think I am UK tax resident. If I make the time deposit in Hong Kong bank for 3 months, may I know if I need to report or pay any tax? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:25:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will need to review the guidance on residence, domicile and remittance, to work out if you need to report or pay any tax.  

RDR3 Statutory Residence Test

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.