Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 29 Jan 2024 17:12:45 GMT by Gary C
If a repayment arises, through PAYE or SA, for a person living abroad, does HMRC facilitate it by IBAN bank transfer or some other means? A UK cheque would be of no use to a non-resident with a UK bank account...
Posted Mon, 05 Feb 2024 13:46:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
We are not able to repay to an overseas bank account.
We can repay to a UK bank account or send a cheque.
Alternatively we can repay to a nominees UK account or by cheque. 
Posted Mon, 05 Feb 2024 19:16:44 GMT by Gary C
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.