Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 05 Nov 2022 00:14:45 GMT by Tony
I'm a UK resident. My child is getting monthly disability benefits from Overseas government. The disability benefits is paid into my bank account in Overseas. Is this an personal income requires to pay tax in UK?
Posted Wed, 09 Nov 2022 13:53:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please refer to the guidance below to see which type of benefit it would be classed as in the UK and this will determine whether it is taxble or not.

EIM76102 - Social security benefits: dependency additions

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.