Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 26 Sep 2022 12:27:44 GMT by Melv
I am not able to log into the Personal Tax Account as I do not have the documents required I do not have Driving License and have no credit cards. How can I proceed register for Self Assessment so I can get the Unique Taxpayers Reference?
Posted Wed, 28 Sep 2022 07:52:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

There are options for filling in and printing the registration form to send by post, depending if you are self-employed or not:

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.