Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 27 Dec 2022 12:11:24 GMT by Néstor Hernando
Hello. I moved to Spain in January after working in the UK since 2016. I filled in the U1 form but I never received it. Now I have changed my address. What should I do to get the U1 form? Thank you, Néstor.
Posted Wed, 11 Jan 2023 14:07:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You should either contact us to update your address, or you could complete another online application for the U1 (CA3916) providing us with your new address.

National Insurance: non-UK residents

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.