Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 27 Apr 2023 13:32:53 GMT by
Currently living in India in last 2 years, i am have non UK residence tax status ( haven't return to UK over 16 days for 2 years) and i am non-domiciled. The income from my job and rent is in India, where i live and pay the local areas taxes required. Question 1: do i need to report the income to UK HMRC Question 2 :do I need pay taxes to UK HMRC Keep in mind, i have not bring my income back to uk and i am non UK residence tax status and non-domiciled thanks your time
Posted Thu, 04 May 2023 16:01:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi tennislove,

If you are non UK resident and non domicile you will not need to report the income to the UK unless any of the income is actually generated here:

Tax on your UK income if you live abroad

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.