Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 May 2023 14:40:01 GMT by Perplexed49
Hi, My adjusted net income is likely to exceed £100k this tax year, but I do not know this for certain. How do I proceed regarding reconfirmation for tax-free childcare? Do I claim tax-free childcare and then repay it in the event my adjusted net income breaches this limit? If so, do I repay the appropriate amount via self-assessment or is there a different mechanism? Thank you!
Posted Thu, 18 May 2023 10:08:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Perplexed49,
Please contact the Childcare Service helpline regarding this issue:
Childcare Service helpline
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.