Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 13 Aug 2022 18:37:57 GMT by Lignarius
Hi I've just submitted my tax return and said I didn't want any underpaid tax collected from my PAYE tax code (I have other income other than PAYE) But my tax code has now changed within days of submitting the tax return for this 2022-23 tax year from 1248T to K265 X How can I get my tax code changed back to the standard code so that I can pay on account for the additional tax from the additional income and not from my job's income? Thanks
Posted Tue, 16 Aug 2022 11:09:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you contact our helpline we can amend the tax code.

See link:

Income Tax: general enquiries   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.