Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 18 Jul 2022 15:54:53 GMT by G Lo
Hi, I have a question regarding distribution from an etf which is domiciled in Ireland and traded in London stock exchange. Should I fill the distribution in form SA100 box 5 Other dividend or box 6 Foreign dividend? Thanks for your help. Kind regards,
Posted Wed, 20 Jul 2022 11:00:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Please refer to guidance on offshore funds at Offshore funds: distributing and

reporting funds - GOV.UK (   . 

Thank you.
Posted Mon, 25 Jul 2022 12:37:19 GMT by G Lo
Many thanks for the info. I found that funds which I invested in are found in the list of Reporting Funds. Would you mind point me to the requirements for reporting any distribution and disposal capital gain/loss on such funds? Thanks again.
Posted Tue, 26 Jul 2022 13:32:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Please refer to guidance at:

Tax when you sell shares     .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.