Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 21 Sep 2023 13:06:33 GMT by Giacomo Gargano
I need to obtain a copy of the tax returns I filed in the period I worked in the UK (tax years 2011 to 2014). I've lost them and need them for personal reason in my home country (Italy). I tried to register an account in the hmrc site but the national insurance number I provided has not been recognised nor my post code (either the one I used when I was in the uk ot the italian one). Can you suggest the best way to proceed? Thanks.
Posted Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:18:06 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Giacomo Gargano,

You can telephone +44 161 931 9070 to aks for copies.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.